Do you have an upcoming business trip and want to know what you can do to stay safe? Here are a few tips.
- Check your company’s recommendations. Before planning any business travel, be sure to check with your organisation if business travel is allowed, which countries you can travel to, and what the guidelines are.
- Review your company’s duty of care guidelines. Before leaving, review your organisation’s security and emergency contacts and recommended processes if you need assistance while traveling.
- Take care of yourself. Follow the World Health Organisation’s guidelines at all times.
- Update your Egencia profile. Ensure your contact details are up to date, including the emergency contacts listed in your Egencia profile. This will help your company reach you if needed.
- Change of plans. Modify or cancel your trip directly in the Egencia app or the Egencia booking platform.
- Stay informed on the road. Download the Egencia app to make sure you receive company alerts and alerts specific to your trip. You’ll also be able to easily contact a travel agent if you need assistance, wherever you are.