Doing business in-person has never been so important. At a time when there are more ways to digitally connect than ever before, making face-to-face, in-person connections has become a competitive advantage. Building a company culture that invests in business travel can lead to greater innovation, increased opportunities for growth, and better overall performance. A report from Harvard Business Review Analytic Services in association with Egencia shows that companies with a strong travel culture are better equipped to innovate (with faster speed to market) than companies without a strong travel culture. “Business travel is an enabler of globalisation and growth,” Caroline Strachan, managing partner at Festive Road, explained. Download this report for actionable insights on how a strong travel culture can give your business an innovation and growth advantage. The report highlights:
- How having a strong travel culture can foster collaboration and spur innovation
- The numerous ways in-person meetings drive innovation and growth
- The crucial role of empathy when it comes to innovation
- The key components that create a strong travel culture
- The main roadblocks holding companies back from building a strong travel culture, and how to avoid them
Read the report today to learn how a strong travel culture can give your business a innovation and growth advantage.